MATE Gödöllő Dormitories are located in the center of the Szent István Campus, in a landscaped area, next to the university sports fields and forests, yet in the immediate vicinity of the city. The city of Gödöllő and Budapest are easily accessible from the buildings of the dormitory on several routes: only 5 minutes walk to the bus stops, the railway and HÉV station renovated last year, and 10 minutes walk to the Gödöllő Bus Terminal. There are shops, a pharmacy and a post office on the campus, and the dormitory was built next to the university buildings, a few minutes' walk away.
Gödöllő Dormitories are an interconnected building complex consisting of seven multi-storey buildings, with the possibility of accommodating about 1,700 people. There are rooms of different designs, comfort levels and capacity on different levels of the buildings, so that almost all housing needs can be met. Two buildings (A-B) were renovated in 2007 and 3 buildings (D-E-F) were built in 2006. The buildings have kitchen, lounge, laundry room, study rooms for the convenience of students. There are buffets in several dormitory buildings, a hot buffet in the main building, and a restaurant and university canteen for additional dining (during non-epidemic period). The central building of the dormitory has five function rooms, which are well-suited for holding student discussions and events. Those arriving by car can park for free next to the dormitory buildings.
- Building A-B: renovated 2-bed and 3-bed rooms with shower, toilet and shared kitchen
- Building C: 2-bed and 3-bed rooms - toilet, bathroom and kitchen are located on the corridor
- Building D: 2x1 and 2x2 bed rooms with shower, toilet and kitchen
- This building: 2-bed rooms with shower, toilet and kitchen, as well as 8x1-bed apartments (5 single rooms on the ground floor, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, 3 single rooms on the first floor, bathroom, toilet)
- Building F: 2 and 4-bed rooms with shower, toilet and kitchen
- Building G: 2-bed rooms with shower (toilet and kitchen are located on the corridor) and 3-bed rooms with shower, kitchen (toilet is on the corridor)
The buildings are also home to dormitory coordinators at each level to ensure that the Dormitory Policy is followed. There is a well-equipped shared kitchen on each floor (unless the room has a kitchenette), where it is possible to store kitchen equipment. There are communal spaces in each building where you can chat, study and relax.
More information about the dormitory is available here (mostly in Hungarian).